This past week I have been forced to stay off my injured foot. This means I MUST relax in order for my foot to recover enough for me to resume my activities. Because it was my right foot I was unable to drive and therefore was house bound unless I had a chauffeur. I am very grateful to friends for driving my kids and I when necessary.
During this “forced” relaxation I decided to play in my studio at home. I thought I would share a couple of journal pages with you.
Supplies used for the first page were:
- sprays for the background
- light modeling paste
- music from am old hymn book.
- acrylic paint for the background
- scraps of paper for the house
- black sharpie
- white paint pen
- Crackle paint on the roof tops