Welcome to our February Blog Hop featuring a 2 page layout. This is the first Blog Hop for us (and me) where we have featured just scrapbook layouts. We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers….whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do….by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca. If you came from Stephanie of sbilbycreations.blogspot.ca then you are on the right track.
For my 2-page layout I chose to use the Clementine paper packet. The layout pattern is taken from the Make it From the Heart, Vol 1.
- Clementine paper packet
- Clementine compliments
- Scholastic my stickease assortment
- Field trip alphabet
- Color ready canvas alphabet
- Corner rounder
- Twilight ink
- Saddle ink
- Make it From the Heart Vol 1
- C1513 clementine WOTG stamps
- Bakers twine
Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Arlene of arlenescreativespace.blogspot.ca. If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list or use the list below.
- Michelle ~ mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca
- Stephanie ~ sbilbycreations.blogspot.ca
- Nicola ~ timelesscottagenb.blogspot.ca
- Arlene ~ arlenescreativespace.blogspot.ca
- Joanne ~ jagsscrappincorner.blogspot.ca
- Carrie ~ scrappinwithcarrie.blogspot.ca
- Krista ~ simplycreatingtogether.blogspot.ca
- Sheri ~ sherisays-justscrapit.blogspot.ca
- Brae ~ brae-er.blogspot.ca
- Carol ~ craftycarol55.blogspot.ca
- Heather ~ creativecoconut08.blogspot.ca
- Teresa ~ countrycraftingmama.blogspot.ca
- Cheryl ~ scrappercherylctmh.blogspot.ca
- Terry Ann ~ terryanndiack.blogspot.ca
- Janet ~ worksofheart2011.blogspot.ca
- Kathy ~ kathy-itsagirlthing.blogspot.ca
- Famida ~ getscrappinfami.blogspot.ca
- Chantal ~ itsahootpapercrafts.blogspot.ca
- Nancy ~ nancyklein.blogspot.com
- Candra ~ paperdragonfleur.blogspot.ca
- Michelle M ~ twirlntime.blogspot.ca
Thanks for hopping along with us – we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own scrapbook layouts using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in March when we will be featuring our new 5×7 Hinged Display Tray.