Welcome to 2019!
I know I probably say this every year but 2018 seemed to fly by. I like to look back and take note of all the great memories of 2018 before I focus on my hopes and dreams for 2019. I thought I would share my top 10 from 2018 in no particular order
- Oldest son graduating from UNB Kinesiology and continuing to Dalhousie for physiotherapy degree
- Oldest son completing in not one but two half-ironmen
- Middle son purchasing a new car while he is doing a co-op Computer Science degree at UNB
- Middle son performing in Newsies and KV Players Revue show
- Youngest son performing in The Importance of Being Earnest
- Youngest son performing in his first professional show with TNB
- Daughter performing in 3 shows: Little Women, Elf the Musical and A Christmas Carol
- Daughter competing in triathlons and swim events with me
- Husband competing in Duathlons and earning a spot at World Multisport in Spain…Yes we are going to Spain in 2019.
- Completing several triathlons, swim events, a swim-run event and half ironman.
- BONUS – a new Italian Greyhound puppy, Archie
- BONUS – Close to My Heart Convention in Las Vegas
These are only the top 10. I could go on and on with all the great things that happened this year. I am very blessed with the ability to race, travel and have a fabulous loving family we have nicknamed the FamJam. I can’t wait to document these photos and also see what 2019 has in store.